2017 Hiring Trends Report
3rd Annual 2017 Hiring Trends Report
This year’s survey was designed to gain a better understanding on what IT Professionals are thinking about their past, current, and future positions with two primary purposes:
- A competitive overview regarding compensation: Are businesses still increasing their budgets to secure the best talent?
- What changes and/or enhancements should an organization consider to attract quality talent to fill current and future IT vacancies?
A glimpse of what’s in the report — what’s motivating a job change in 2016 vs 2017.
This paper will provide you a summary of key learnings extracted from our most recent 2017 hiring report, including:
- Current Compensation and Benefit Trends
- IT Hiring Forecasts
- IT Compensation:National Index vs. Greater Chicagoland
- Top 3 Candidate Priorities in Accepting a New Position
- The Most Difficult Skill Sets to Hire